Saturday, February 28, 2009

31 on Three One...

March 1 is the 60th day of the year (61st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar.
There are 305 days remaining until the end of the year.
And...
I am celebrating my birthday today. My 31st, damn!!! :)
Wow...
I can't believe I'm 31 years old now...
Has it been that long? Has it been that quick?
31 years walking the Earth.
Wow...
Am thankful I survived for so long.
Kudos to my parents and sisters...they made 31 years pass so quickly...
They made it fun most of the time...
Oh my God!!!
I am 31!!!
What have I done? What would I do?
So many questions I don't have the answers to...
Damn!!!
Next year, I'd be out of the calendar...
I'd be 32...my goodness!!!
How many years do I have left
before I leave this Earth?
One? Two? Hopefully, another 3o or so...
Will 31 be better than 30? I do hope so...
At 31, what will I get?
Hypertension? Arthritis?
Hopefully a new shirt :)
This blog about my birthday,
Is turning into a mess...
Just random thoughts running through my head...
Am just typing what comes to mind.
Just never thought my birthday has come.
I don't have a birthday wish list or at least,
I haven't thought about it...yet.
For those who'd give gifts, I'd deeply appreciate it :)
After this day is over, I'd write about this again.
Maybe I'd have a clearer picture, of how my day went.
But as of the moment, This is all I have.
Some random thoughts, coming from my heart.
Am 31 on Three One... Thank God!!!
This blogs done... :)

2 comments:

Lux195 said...

It will always be a happy birthday of U for everyone around you...
Birthdays are always messy...
will you feel better if you will think that 31 is not in the 1/3 or 1/2 of 100?
Your Birthday, a happy one...

Nysa Tolentino said...

belated happy birthday kuya doc extee!