Thursday, December 10, 2009

For the Santa's in my Life...

It has been 9 months since I last posted something here ( balme it on Facebook!!!) and I guess it's time for mew to renew my relationship with my blogger account. And besides, I'm free today and got nothing else to do so might as well grab my laptop and type away...

It's December, Christmas is just around the corner and I decided, with a little inspiration from my little sister to list my "Christmas Wishlist" to make giving me a gift a little easier. And definitely, these gifts would make me happy this Christmas...

Here they go...

1. Kobe Bryant's Nike KB24 Zoom 5... I must have this shoe...must must have...mouth-wateringly good...

2. Black Eyed Peas's Albums.... "Behind the Front", "Bridging the Gap","Elephunk","Monkey Business" and "The E.N.D."

3. A nice bedside lamp... gonna be renovating my room real soon...

4. Books..."City of Glass", "City of Ashes" and "City of Bones" all by Cassandra Clare...I heard they are good...I got to find out...

5. A DSLR camera... already granted by SANTA MINIBABS...=)

6. A new perfume...DKNY pour homme...given by SANTA GIL...=)

7. Long sleeves or Polo's, got to many polo shirts and t-shirts already...

8. A laptop table...if there is such a thing hehehehe

9. Tickets to NeYo's concert at the Araneta....

10. Levi's Jeans...loose ones...size 38's hahaha...yup.. thats my waistline...so fat....

11. A portable PUVA machine!!!!

12. Six-pack abs... am willing to buy these myself hahahaha

13. An external Hard Drive... my laptop's memory is filling to the brim...

Among them... I wish good health for my love ones and a beautiful 2010 for everyone...

2 comments:

catherine said...

i wish you good health pabs... love you!

Extee said...

pabs!!!! kobe 5 shoes? hehe